Friday, September 18, 2009

Declaration of the Day

I think there is a battle going on in the universe.  A battle for our very lives.  Our soul.  Satan is the ruler of this age.  Ultimately , God is in control. However, he has given me free will.  Well, today I choose LIFE.  I feel a battle raging...  I have to declare to the principalities and powers of this age that; according to Isaiah 12:2-6
  God is now my salvation; I will truat and not dread; For Jah Jehovah is my strength and song.  And He has become my salvation. Therefore, I will draw water with rejoicing from the springs of salvation. And I will say in that day, give thanks to Jehovah; call upon His name! Make His deeds known among the peoples; Remind them that His name is exalted.  Sing psalms to Jehovah, for He has done something majestic! Let it be made known in all the earth! Cry out and give a ringing shout, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel. 
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment